Mimio Pad Wireless Tablet
Teachers rejoice! With the new MimioPad™ wireless pen tablet you can break free and control your interactive whiteboard from anywhere in the classroom. Up to nine tablets can be simultaneously viewed and controlled on the interactive classroom display at the front of the room. It’s collaborative learning, from front row to last.
– Wireless convenience to control any Mimio interactive display from anywhere in the classroom.
– Frees teachers to move about, so they can help individual students and manage the classroom more effectively.
– New MimioStudio™ Collaborate feature allows as many as nine tablets to be controlled by students and viewed on the primary classroom display at the same time.
- Package Contents : Wireless pen tablet, Lithium Ion battery, stylus with lanyard, USB cable, replacement pen cap, and shortcut reference card. MimioHub™ wireless receiver and MimioStudio classroom software available separately.
- Minimum Software Requirements : MimioStudio 10* and higher on a Windows, Mac, or Linux OS. For specific system requirements, please visit mimio.com/support/downloads
- Computer Interface – RF Wireless : RF wireless interface employs a 2.4 GHz bidirectional, point-to-point, wireless interface between the MimioPad USB-connected receiver on the computer*. Utilizes direct-sequence, spread-spectrum transmission protocol. USB Cable – “micro-B” 5-pin male cable to female receptacle on MimioPad.
- Standard USB connection to host PC to recharge battery and use without wireless receiver.
- Data Transfer Rate – Wireless : 16 Kbps
- Tablet Battery Life (Fully Charged) : 50 hours continuous; 5 days in typical use.
- Tablet Weight : 0.65 kg (1.43 lb.) with battery.
- Complete Packaged System : Weight 1.15 kg (2.5 lb) with tablet, styli, cable and battery.
- Tablet Dimensions : 24.3 cm H x 27.9 cm W x 2 cm D (24.13 cm. H x 27.94 cm. W x 20.32 mm. D)
- Tablet Active Surface Area : 20.3 cm W x 16.2 cm H (8 in. W x 6.4 in. H)
- Resolution : 2000 lpi
- Pen Reading Height : 10 mm (0.39 in.)
- Pen Report Rate : 120 rps
- Pen Accuracy : ±0.42 mm
- Certification & Compliance : LFCC / CE / BSMI / SRRC / KCC / VCCI / C-Tick.